Update 23rd September 2020
In light of the recent government update, we are now going to be operating slightly differently from Thursday 24th September. Closing time will now be 10pm, this is closing time not last orders.
- We will expect every customer to wear a mask until seated. You will also need to wear a mask when moving round the pub to use the toilets or go out to the courtyard.
- We will be offering full table service for drinks and food.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- We will continue to have a one way system in place.
- Hand sanitisation points throughout.
- NHS test and trace service is in place, snap the QR code on your smartphone or one of the staff will take you details as before.
Stay safe guys.
Update 5th August 2020
The pub will be closed on Monday 10th August. This is to give us chance to prepare to open the whole pub and not just the garden on Tuesday 11th August.
- We will be serving box meals 3pm - 6pm everyday.
- The restaurant will be open from 6pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Due to the space restrictions there will be tables available at 6.00pm and 7.30pm and will be bookings only. We will be serving our main menu and a selection of our homemade pies.
- Sunday roasts will be available from 16th August on a booking only basis, tables will be available at 12.30pm and 1.45pm.
We cannot wait to have the whole pub open and show off all the changes we have made ☺
Update 27th June 2020
Our plan is to open on 11th & 12th July 1pm - 6pm. These are temporary hours to see how it goes! This will be courtyard and garden only, the bar and restaurant will be closed.
In all bars and restaurants in England, you will be required to sign in this will mean providing your basic contact details - just your name, phone number or email. This information will be kept for 3 weeks in a safe place and then destroyed. The reason being if someone who has been to the pub or restaurant around the same time as you contracts Covid-19, you can be informed and then you can then get tested. Please be prepared to give your details, if not be prepared to be refused entry.
So this is what we are asking:
Please treat our staff with the respect they deserve, remember they are following the guidelines and law (click here to view Gov.uk information).
We cannot wait to see you on 11th July!!
As you may know we normally serve an evening menu along with our specials and Sunday menu. Due to the current circumstance we will be unable to offer this when we first open. Instead we will be offering 'Basket Meals', these will be served in card boxes with all cutlery & condiments included at £5.50.